|Min Bet Per Line||0.01|
|Bet Range||0.20 - 200.00|
|Game Features||Wild Symbol, Scatter, Bonus Feature|
If you’ve ever wondered about time travel, well, you should probably stop as it’s not possible. However, getting in on the time travel theme is this game from Ash Gaming. Time Machine will see you trying to boost up the power of the machine itself by collecting plutonium during the main game. As well as doing this, you’ll see standard symbols of A, J, Q, K and 10, as well as books, portals, a crazy scientist, his assistant and a selection of other related imagery.
The game features five reels and three rows, with 20 paylines to place wagers on. The lines can be customised, depending upon how many you would like to bet on. The stake per line can be changed between the minimum of £0.01 right up to the maximum of £10, giving you a chance of placing a maximum overall wager of £200.
The wild symbol is represented by the game’s logo and will substitute for any other symbol on the reels, except plutonium and wormhole scatters.
Every time three or more plutonium scatters show on the reels, they’ll fill up a plutonium meter. You need to amass ten of these in order to go time travelling.
Once collected, you need to spin three or more wormhole portals to begin the time travelling round, which allows you to go back to one of five ancient times.
Spinning 3 of these once your plutonium is full will randomly trigger one of the following 5 bonus rounds:
- Dinosaur Egg Bonus – This round allows you to go back to prehistoric times where you’ll be presented with five different dinosaur eggs. Inside each of the eggs is a prize, one of which you’re able to claim. There’s ten different types of multipliers that may become available. Following this, you’ll be offered an artefact to take back to your lab with you.
- Chariot Race Bonus – You’ll travel back to ancient Rome in this round, where you’ll get to choose one of the chariots that are participating in a race around the Colosseum. There’s a first, second and third prize and you’ll get the choice of an artefact to take back to your lab at the end.
- Battleship Bonus – This round pushes you back to The Battle of Trafalgar, where you’ll have to shoot as many battleships as possible. You’ll simply need to aim by moving your mouse left or right and then clicking to fire. You’ll receive points for every battleship sunk and then at the end, you’ll get the chance to select another artefact.
- Psychedelic Spotlight Bonus – You’ll be taken back to the 60s with this bonus round game, which presents you with a groovy psychedelic rock band. You simply need to guess which band member the spotlight will land on and how long the performance will last. There are up to five spotlight prizes available.
- Auction Room Bonus – Heading in to this round will allow you to sell of all the antiques that you’ve collected over your time travelling games, and you have the chance to choose which order they’re sold in.
Time Machine is a well thought out and interesting game that takes a much loved theme and turns it into an enjoyable game. The variety from so many bonus rounds is what really holds the interest.